Wednesday, February 15, 2012

About Me

My name is Luke Marrone I'm 19 years old and this is my second year at FCC. I'm returning next year for one more year even though I already have enough credits to get my associates degree. I'm trying to save a little more money before I go away to hopefully West Virginia University. To be completely honest, I dont really know where I want to go for sure right now. I'm double majoring in Electronic Media and Film and Mass Communications with a minor in Environmental Science. I hope to work in the live sports field one day, wether working for ESPN or working at a stadium, thats my dream. I work at a small sports store in Middletown and also have a summer job with the Frederick Keys baseball team as a Cameraman. I am the biggest Ravens, Caps, and Orioles fan you will ever meet but I'm definitely not an ass about it. My family has ravens season tickets and I go to a lot of Capitals and Orioles games. I play ice hockey and enjoy spending my free time with my friends, raising hell down on the river. Shooting, fishing, boating, jet skiing I have it all and do it all, and I couldn't ask for anything more to make me happy. I love the life I live and cant wait to see what my future has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment